Everyone has their own preference when it comes to foundations. Some already have amazing skin so prefer a lighter finish and are not too concerned with how much coverage they get. I’m the girl who loves full coverage. I won’t lie and make out I woke up like this, nor will I pretend that it only takes me 10 minutes to do my makeup. I like that full, cover everything yet look natural and last all day type of foundation. It’s actually so hard to find that type of foundation! As a makeup artist who not only creates all types of looks on myself I also have a large client portfolio and am always out either on shoots or booked by Bride’s…so I go through A LOT of foundation!
Here are my top 5 full cover foundations that ticked all the boxes for me and my clients (not in order of priority).
- Re(Marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate – my color is Honey Deep – Amazing coverage from using even the smallest amount.
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme – my color is Bamboo – Great coverage which is lightweight and you can build up the coverage.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Cover 12 Hour Foundation – my color is Tan Honey – Great coverage with a gel like texture which is buildable and oil free.
- Tom Ford Waterproof foundation – my color is Tawny – Amazing coverage and is buildable. Lasts all day and wears well in heat.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – my color is Henna mixed with Rattan – Amazing coverage and lasts all day with a matte finish.