It may be old news but Kim Kardashian West looked so stunning at Cannes with make up by Mario Dedivanovic and hair by Jen Atkin. Take a look below at my version with a full make up breakdown. Hope you like it!
- Smooth BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Primer over shine prone areas of the face. I smoothed it over my cheeks, nose and forehead. Let it dry before moving on to the next step.
- With a concealer brush I smoothed Make Up Forever Ultra HD Concealer in Y41 over my eye lids and under eye area. I then used my damp Beauty Blender in a quick bouncing action to buff in the concealer.
- Using a Sephora Powder Puff I dip it into some Laura Mercier Transclucent Setting Powder and press it onto my eye lids. Then I lightly dust it off with a clean Real Techniques Setting Brush.
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #12 I apply their Dipbrow in Chocolate to my brows to shape and then shade them. I brushed over my brows with the Brow Gel in Chocolate.
- Using the Sigma Beauty Small Tapered Blending Brush (use discount code: NINALOVESSIGMA) I applied Sephora Eyeshadow in 216 and 292 to my eye socket area in a semi circle movement.
- With Marc Jacobs Fine Liner Ultra Skinny Gel Crayon I drew a line on my upper and lower lash line then very quickly smudged the harsh edges with a Q-tip. Keep reapplying the black gel crayon very close to your lash line to increase the depth. Apply Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara to upper lashes after curling them. Then I applied Huda Beauty Lashes in ‘Harmony’ to upper lashes (releasing June 2016). Apply one thin coat of mascara again then use your finger to ‘press and roll’ the lashes together.
- Using Make Up Forever Ultra HD Concealer in Y21 and Y41 I contour my face. With the Sigma Beauty 3DHD brushes (use my discount code) I buff the edges. I then apply Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation with my Beauty Blender in a roll and bounce action. Set in the same technique as step 3 on under eye area, forehead, chin and jawline and then dust off with the setting brush. Dust a little of the powder with a big powder brush all over the face to finish.
- Bronze cheekbones with any good bronzer and blush with Sigma Beauty Aura Powder in Nyphaea (use discount code) over apples of cheeks.
- Line lips with Charlotte Tilbury Lipliner in Iconic Nude. Fill with Tom Ford Lip Shine in Abandon.