T R O P I C A N A
A vibrant tutorial for you…
- I used Illamasqua Hydra Veil as my primer to prep my skin.
- I applied Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer over eye lids with my beauty blender to achieve an even finish. I then set this with MAC Setting Powder.
- With a course flat angled brush I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate to my brows by shaping them first and then filling in lightly.
- To highlight and lift my arch/brow bone I applied Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow in Vintage Glam.
- Blend ‘Shimmer Rust’ by NYX Cosmetics into socket and ‘Skin Tight’ over lid.
- Motives Liquid Liner in Noir on lash line finished with Charlotte Tilbury Mascara.
- None other than Huda Beauty Lashes in Giselle.
- Motives eye shadow in Onyx on lower lash line blended.
- I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit to sculpt my cheekbones.
- Illamasqua Rich Liquid as Foundation
- Cheekbones were further sculpted with Illamasqua Glint/Burnish
- Lipliner is MAC Magenta mixed with Illamasqua Flare in the middle of lower lip then pressed together.