Hope you like my new shoot images below…
I’ve also listed the products I used with a brief step by step 🙂
|Make Up: Nina Ubhi www.ninaubhi.com|
|Hair & Make Up: Nina Ubhi|
1) I applied a thin base layer of Myface Cosmetics Mymix foundation with foundation brush over the face and under jawline.
2) Using the tip of my finger I dabbed and pressed in Myface concealer onto the eyelids blending into temples to ensure it blends with foundation.
3) I then used Make Up Forever HD Powder with a medium powder brush and pressed the powder onto forehead and eyelids only.
4) Myface Blingtone in Diamonds & Pearls was applied to the brow bone just under the eyebrow arch using my finger.
5) I used HD Brows to shape and define the brows enhancing the arch.
6) Using a pencil eyeshadow brush I applied Myface Blingtone in Gilt-y to inner corners of eyes blending it into the lower lash line about a quarter of the way out.
7) With a domed flat eyeshadow brush I pressed the matte black shadow from Myface Trio in Midnight Hour onto the eye lid keeping within the socket line. I then cleaned the brush and blended the harsh lines downwards and inwards to soften the area around the socket line.
8) Black liquid liner was used to line the upper lash line.
9) I pressed some Myface Blingtone in Black Ice onto the lid/black shadow to give it an icy finish. I also applied some Black Ice onto the lower lash line with a flat angle brush just a quarter of a way in from the outer corner of lash line.
10) Mascara and False lashes were added for a glam effect.
11) I cleaned up the area below the eyes as it’s inevitable to get shadow spillage and I wanted a flawless finish so I prefer wiping it away and starting afresh if I spill anything….too much of a perfectionist!
12) I then applied concealer on the under eye area using my finger to press in but didn’t go too close to the lower lash line. I continued everywhere on the face where I felt I needed or wanted more coverage.
13) I set the face with my face powder, again by pressing it into the skin.
14) I used a slanted contouring brush to apply Myface blusher in Sultan of Swing just below the cheekbones sweeping in small strokes from the hairline inwards but ending just before the end of the eye line.
15) Myface lipstick in Cherry Bomb was applied to lips quite heavily with a lip brush. I didn’t use any lip liner, just a thick layer of lipstick.